OWL Workshop 1/20/12



For our workshop this week, we watched a 15 minute vid by the one and only Robin Sharma: 8 Steps to Winning in the New Year <<CLICK


Then, using the insights from the vid, we answered these questions:

What are my 5 key goals this year?

What are 5 ways that I can strip away noise and distractions from my life?

What are the 3 things I am most resisting and most afraid of? "Your greatest life is on the other side of your fear."

What are 3 ways that I can work on my personal development?

What are 3 ways that I can work on my health?

What are 3 ways that I can achieve deeper levels of rest/rejuvenation so that I can bring more ideas and creativity to what I do?

What are 3 ways that I can eliminate negative influences/people in my life?

Be honest: What are my most common excuses that are causing me to postpone living?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics