Coming in February: SOS VIRTUAL BOOK CLUB


If you'd like to join us:

1.  Get the book!

2. Email me (michellerohr@gmail.com) and let me know that you want to be a part of the SOS book club!

3.  I will send members an email once a week starting February 10 (2/10 if you live on Guam...if you live in the states, my 10th of the month, is your 9th).

The email will assign 1-2 chapters to read for the week and include some helpful tips, questions, resources related to the book.

This is the book where Seth Godin started.  This book is one of THE classics.  I thought it would be a great place to begin because it's a New Year and you are only limited by the size of your thinking.  So why not GO BIG and THINK BIG?

Yay!  I'm excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics