The May Review Workbook is Ready!


It was my birthday yesterday - May 1st.  I am now 25 years old and I just received one of the best "birthday presents" ever.  I've been working with Carrie Green of This Girl Means Business Magazine and The Female Entrepreneur Association on something fantastic.

It's called THE MAY REVIEW - it's a workbook designed to help you reflect, review, and recharge as you work toward your goals.  Nothing helps me more than taking time to do stuff like this - sitting down and getting clarity and making decisions.

Success is not a destination - it's a direction.  This workbook will help you keep in line with the right direction!  What Carrie is doing to help women with the nitty gritty process of staying motivated, inspired, and on track is unlike anything else I've ever seen - and exactly what I want to help with.  :)

So I'm honored to have helped with this workbook.  Please, don't let the day go by without downloading this and filling it out.  You'll be glad you did.  And share it with your friends!  We all need this kind of help - no matter how "put together" anyone may seem.

Go here: http://femaleentrepreneurassociation.com/2013/05/the-may-review-your-guidebook-planner-map-to-staying-on-track-and-achieving-amazing-things-this-year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics