Free Paris-Inspired Week at a Glance Printable


Several years ago, I was fortunate enough to spend 3 incredible weeks in Paris on my own. I went to the Notre Dame Cathedral almost every day, ate fresh croissants, walked all over the place, went up the Eiffel Tower, stayed in a real-deal Parisian apartment, a beautiful hostel right on the river, a cozy attic bedroom...Right before I went to Paris, I sat down with a lady in Nice, France who was nice enough to take the time to walk me through a map of Paris and give me a list of things to do - a list that she compiled and refined over the course of visiting Paris over 40 times in her lifetime. I thought that was crazy - go to Paris 40 times!? But after I spent 3 weeks there myself and started to get to know certain areas - like the walk by the Seine - like the back of my hand, coming back to Paris 40 times didn't seem so crazy any more.

Are you a fan of Paris or France too?

Click the following link to download your Paris-inspired printable: Paris Week at a Glance Printable

Here are some pictures from my trip:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics